Are you suffering from Mirena IUD side effects? Was your health and fertility put at risk by the Mirena IUD?
Was surgery required to remove your Mirena IUD? You are not alone. Women around the country are filing Mirena IUD lawsuits alleging the birth control device caused them to suffer serious injuries. We can help. Tell us about your case. We can get you the help you need.
Bayer, the maker of the Mirena IUD, made misleading claims to increase sales of the birth control device. In fact, Bayer was warned by the FDA in 2009 that its Mirena promotions, which targeted millions of busy or working mothers with its easy, hassle-free birth control alternative. The FDA warned that Mirena's advertising had overstated its effectiveness and downplayed its potentially serious risks.
The experienced attorneys at the American Injury Attorney Group are committed to getting you the right lawyer for your case. We offer free Mirena IUD case evaluations to women who have been the victims of Mirena IUD birth control. Call Us today for a Free Case Review or chat with us 24/7. Learn if you qualify for a Mirena IUD lawsuit by filling our free case review form.
- Abdominal pain
- Perforation of the uterus
- Migration of the device into the uterus, or outside the uterus
- Expulsion of the Mirena IUD
- Embedment in the uterus
- Erosion into the uterus or adjacent areas, such as the vagina
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane in the abdominal cavity)
- Organ damage
- Intestinal perforation or obstruction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Need for surgical removal
July 9, 2014
Mirena is the brand name for a hormonal intrauterine device (IUD). An IUD is a small, T-shaped,…